Forget what I said about the salmon & kale, THIS is my new favourite meal! Delicious & VERY simple to make. Full of fat and hence guaranteed to satiate.
Serve straight out of the oven with kale chips, some veg, home-made mayo and/or Dijon mustard. Alternatively, just serve cold out of the fridge dipped in mayo with a touch of mustard on top as a great “fat bomb” snack. Delicious!!
- 800 g of “fatty” beef mince, NOT lean. We use 17% fat version.
- 2 packs of chopped bacon (300g)
- Chopped onion(s), depending on size
- Approx 1.5 dl coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- White pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 200 c. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix thoroughly by hand. Pat out into burger size portions and place on a baking tray covered in grease-proof paper. Alternatively you can roll into small balls for a meatball version. Place in oven for 15 mins.
That’s it. Enjoy!!